Greetings Texas Tech University Students!
Welcome! Thank you for visiting the Red Raider Student Employment Center on-line job search.
We are excited to announce that we have made some changes to our job site to better serve you in your search for employment opportunities. Students can now search for available job openings from one designated job site: Federal Work Study Employment and Part-Time Employment on and off campus.
How will I know what type of job opportunity to search? The following definitions will summarize the basic eligibility guidelines for each program.
Federal Work Study Program
Welcome to Texas Tech University’s student Federal Work Study employment website. Our goal is to provide assistance to currently enrolled Texas Tech students who have need eligibility, as determined by the FAFSA, and are searching for part-time jobs to help pay their educational expenses while attending school. Texas Tech colleges and departments are the employers who are searching for Texas Tech students to fill their part-time positions. Any Texas Tech student who has submitted a FAFSA and has need eligibility as determined by Federal Work Study guidelines can use our free service.
To accomplish our goal, the Federal Work Study Part-Time Employment Office will:
- Advertise job listings available to students and employers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Students may search for positions on the web.
- Provide information about Federal Work Study and part-time employment to students and employers.
- Answer student’s questions. You may come by our office in West Hall, Room 309, e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us by phone at 806-834-2919.
Part-Time Employment On & Off Campus
Any currently enrolled Texas Tech student can use the website, regardless of financial need the service remains free. You just choose the category you wish to view jobs from.
How Do I Apply
- Click “Student Employment” . This will take you to the website.
- Click on “Browse Jobs” tab at the top of the page.
- Click on “Federal Work Study” or “Part-Time Employment – On Campus” or “Part-time Employment – Off Campus”
- Once you have selected your job(s) you may view employer information by clicking on the “My Jobs” link.
- The method for applying and how to contact the employer is given by clicking on ICON beside each position.
Clicking on a job does not mean that you have applied for a position. You must contact the employer with the given contact information to apply for any and all positions**
All job opportunities listed from our service are available for you to search based on your schedule-24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Once you have located a potential job, you will take the contact information and set up an appointment with the employer to further explore your potential opportunity.
Thank you for using our job service. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- Departmental Authorization Summer 2014
- Departmental Authorization Fall/Spring 2014-2015
- Graduate Work Study Application for fall & spring 2014 – 2015
- Graduate Work Study Application for Summer 2014
- Job Request Form
Red Raider Student Employment Center Address
309 West Hall in the Student Financial Center
806-834-2919 e-mail: email@example.com