Still Got Questions?Getting useful information at the right time is critical in the financial aid process. We will work with you to make the process of applying for financial aid as easy as possible.
Call Center dedicated to securing current and Future Red Raider:
- Call Center Hrs – Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Call Center Staff – Agents on TTU campus dedicated to assist you.
- On Campus Location – West Hall.
Walk-In advisor questions:
- SFC Hrs – Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Self Help Station.
- Walk-In advisor available one day.
Help full Resources for parents & students:
- TG’s Questions about College
- College for All Texans
- 7 Easy Steps to the FAFSA
- Outside Scholarship Searches
- FAFSA forecaster
- Red to Black
College Scorecards from the U.S. Department of Education’s College Affordability and Transparency Center makes it easier for you to search for a college that is a good fit for you. You can use the College Scorecard to find out more about a college’s affordability and value so you can make more informed decisions about which college to attend.
College Navigator helps find the right college for you!